- (Geordie, Scotland) Violent or crazy.
2016 July 16, Joanna Morris, quoting Phil Stephenson, “Tinder date lands Darlington man in Turkey amid military coup”, in The Northern Echo, Darlington, UK:
- We met for the first time at the airport and ended up in Turkey – I’ve done a lot of radged things in my time but nothing like this.
- That fight last night was radge
- (Geordie, Gosforth) amazing or stupendous.
- Them burgers in the Brandling Villa are pure radge
radge (plural radges)
- A Dictionary of North East Dialect, Bill Griffiths, 2005, Northumbria University Press, ISBN 1904794165