raisinate (third-person singular simple present raisinates, present participle raisinating, simple past and past participle raisinated)
- (of grapes) To take on the qualities of raisins
- 2005 Kevin Zraly - Windows On The World Complete Wine Course
- After picking, they're left to "raisinate" (dry and shrivel) on straw mats.
raisinate (comparative more raisinate, superlative most raisinate)
- Having the qualities of raisins
- 2004 Jean Pierre Rossouw - Mixed Case: A Unique Guide to the Cape Winelands
- You squeeze these raisinate berries and the rich, concentrated juice slowly ferments.