Jump to navigation Jump to search
recombination (plural recombinations)
- Combination a second or subsequent time.
- (genetics) The formation of genetic combinations in offspring that are not present in the parents
- (chemistry) The reverse of dissociation
- (astrophysics) The process by which the plasma of electrons and protons produced after the Big Bang condensed into hydrogen, or the epoch in which this process occurred.
Combination a second or subsequent time.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.