Jump to navigation Jump to search
- With the hair in ringlets.
- 1847 March 30, Herman Melville, Omoo: A Narrative of Adventures in the South Seas; […], London: John Murray, […], OCLC 364546898:
- As for the mob cap, not a fig did I care for it; but, to be taken for anything but a cavalier, by the ringleted one, was absolutely unendurable.
- 2004, Alan Hollinghurst, The Line of Beauty, Bloomsbury, 2005, Chapter 4,
- The picture of a blanched and ringleted Boy George on the cover had been taken by Russell.
with the hair in ringlets
- simple past tense and past participle of