ringlet (plural ringlets)
- A small ring.
- A lock, tress.
- Her hair was in ringlets.
- 1900, L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Chapter 23
- She was both beautiful and young to their eyes. Her hair was a rich red in color and fell in flowing ringlets over her shoulders. Her dress was pure white but her eyes were blue, and they looked kindly upon the little girl.
- A brown butterfly with numerous small rings on under wings, in the tribe Satyrini of the family Nymphalidae, such as Aphantopus hyperantus.
- Second-person plural subjunctive I of ringeln.