Jump to navigation Jump to search
roboteer (plural roboteers)
- One who operates a robot.
- 1984, Orville Schell, Modern Meat, page 7:
- Covered with American Cyanamid decals, this contrivance is radio-controlled by a roboteer behind a rattan screen at one end of Cyanamid's make-believe lounge […]
- One who takes an interest in robotics.
- 1994, David Clarke Burks, Place of the Wild: A Wildlands Anthology, page 52:
- There are roboteers who think it would be an advance to replace our brain tissue with computer circuits.