Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (colloquial) Characteristic of the language or techniques used to sell goods and services; especially, resembling a hard sell; pushy.
- 1998, Art Sobczak, How to Sell More, in Less Time, with No Rejection:
- In my research I saw this old, tired, salesy technique in a book (which by the way had a sticker on it that read, “Rated #1 best business book in America today—Success Today", whoever they are), and the next day I heard it from a salesperson […]
- 2011, R. Scott Corbett, How to Make Money with Email Marketing
- Don't irritate with grossly irrelevant or overly salesy messages.