Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- together, with one accord; also, at the same time; completely, in addition to, plus
- Þenne faræþ þa haliᵹe men ... ant samod siþiæð mid englæ werod. — Bodley Homilies, c1175
- joined or fastened together; holden ~, to keep united/together
- Bi þe teiles ha beoð somet. — Ancrene Riwle, c1230
- simultaneously, at the same time, together; entirely, also, as well, too, in addition to, plus
- Cumaþ út samod Ilfing and Wisle — The Ilfing and Wisle (two rivers) come out together (have a common channel).
- together with, at (of time)
- Samod ǽrdæge eode æþele cempa self mid gesíþum — At dawn went the noble warrior himself with his comrades. "Beowulf"
- See samod-