Category:Old English adverbs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Old English terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Old English adverb forms: Old English adverbs that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Old English degree adverbs: Old English adverbs that express a particular degree to which the word they modify applies.
- Category:Old English interrogative adverbs: Old English adverbs that indicate questions.
- Category:Old English manner adverbs: Old English adverbs that indicate the manner, way or style in which an action is performed.
- Category:Old English pronominal adverbs: Old English adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
|Top – A Æ B C D Ð E F G H I K L M N O P R S T Þ U W Ƿ X Y|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Old English adverbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 437 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)