Jump to navigation Jump to search
searchable (comparative more searchable, superlative most searchable)
- Capable of being searched, especially something that has an automated search function included.
- The new searchable database is much more useful than the old paper records.
- Capable of being searched for.
- 2014, James Lambert, “Diachronic stability in Indian English lexis”, in World Englishes, page 118:
- Other searchable items were common or at least not infrequent.
capable of being searched