self- + realization
self-realization (countable and uncountable, plural self-realizations)
- The fulfillment of ones own abilities or capacities.
- The direct experience of being, in relation to one's inner nature as an unbounded creator of one's reality.
- A realization about oneself
- 1934, comment by Abdullah Yusuf Ali on Sura 38 verse 24 of the Qur'an
- Judged by the highest standard of those nearest to God, the thought of self-pride and self-righteousness had to be washed off from him [King David] by his own act of self-realisation and repentance.