Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: singsongy
- (informal) Sing-song.
- 1996, John M Coggeshall, Carolina Piedmont country:
- They sounded, Ms. Gilchrist explained, more sing-songy because they were sung in a wavering voice.
- 2005, John L Jackson, Real Black: adventures in racial sincerity:
- The group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony had a sincere sing-songy style in the 1990s. Just as interesting is the current attempt by artists like Ja Rule and Nelly...
- 2008, C C Payne, Something to Sing About
- "Hello, Mrs. Peck," Mama called out, in her sing-songy way, like she always did.