Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: sław
- (US, Canada) Coleslaw.
- 1996, Jerry Bledsoe, “Slaw Crazy”, in Lee Harrison Child, editor, Close to Home: Revelations and Reminiscences by North Carolina Authors, page 66:
- Barbecue is always served with slaw in North Carolina and always has been.
- 2002, Alex Haas, Everyday Low Carb Cooking, page 73:
- My boss, whose daughter was a working chef, told me that I made the best slaws that she had ever tasted. The secret is that slaws deserve as much care in their preparation as any other good meal.
- 2010, Judy Doherty, Salad Secrets: 100 of the Most Creative, Healthful Recipes, page 103:
- Slaws go well with grilled lean protein items and sandwiches.
Declension of slāw — Strong
Declension of slāw — Weak