Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of slipping, especially from a secure location.
- The amount by which something has slipped.
- A lessening of performance or achievement.
- Supply-chain problems led to a slippage in production last week.
- A decrease in motion, or in the power of a mechanical system due to slipping.
- The difference between estimated and actual transaction costs.
- Movement of earth on a slope, a landslip.
- 2021 February 24, “Landslips close lines near Tonbridge”, in RAIL, number 925, page 22:
- The slippage at High Brooms was detected by remote sensors on the site, after two previous incidents in the same area.