Jump to navigation Jump to search
- That smiles or has a smile.
- smiling children
- 1910, Emerson Hough, chapter I, in The Purchase Price: Or The Cause of Compromise, Indianapolis, Ind.: The Bobbs-Merrill Company, OCLC 639762314, page 0045:
- Serene, smiling, enigmatic, she faced him with no fear whatever showing in her dark eyes. The clear light of the bright autumn morning had no terrors for youth and health like hers.
that smiles or has a smile
- The action of the verb to smile.
- Smiling takes fewer muscles than frowning.
- 1837, Harriet Catharine Grew, Memorials of a Young Christian
- We […] shall ascend to our Father's home of holiness, to enjoy perpetually the smilings of his face […]