Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
socialization (plural socializations)
- (sociology, psychology) The process of learning how to live in a way acceptable to one's own society, said especially about children.
- Socialization skills are important things to learn in kindergarten.
- The act of interacting with others, of being social.
- Force socialization rarely creates strong friendships, but there are exceptions.
- Taking under government control as implementing socialism.
sociology: the process of learning one’s culture