solidare (plural solidares)
- (obsolete) A small piece of money.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for solidare in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- present active infinitive of
- second-person singular present passive imperative of
- second-person singular present passive indicative of
- First-person singular (yo) future subjunctive form of solidar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) future subjunctive form of solidar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) future subjunctive form of solidar.