Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Dutch chauffeur (“driver”), from French chauffeur.
sopir (first-person possessive sopirku, second-person possessive sopirmu, third-person possessive sopirnya)
- “sopir” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, Jakarta: Language Development and Fostering Agency — Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic Indonesia, 2016.
Borrowed from Dutch chauffeur (“driver”).
sopir (plural sopir-sopir, informal 1st possessive sopirku, 2nd possessive sopirmu, 3rd possessive sopirnya)
- (Indonesia) synonym of pemandu (“driver”), see Indonesian sopir.
- Alternative spelling of supir.
From sopirer, souspirer, or from Latin suspirium.
sopir m (oblique plural sopirs, nominative singular sopirs, nominative plural sopir)
- French: soupir
- Indonesian terms borrowed from Dutch
- Indonesian terms derived from Dutch
- Indonesian terms derived from French
- Indonesian terms with IPA pronunciation
- Indonesian lemmas
- Indonesian nouns
- Requests for plural forms in Indonesian entries
- Malay terms borrowed from Dutch
- Malay terms derived from Dutch
- Malay lemmas
- Malay nouns
- Indonesian Malay
- Old French terms inherited from Latin
- Old French terms derived from Latin
- Old French lemmas
- Old French nouns
- Old French masculine nouns