- (degree) To a breathtaking degree.
- The ancient city was staggeringly beautiful.
- July 18 2012, Scott Tobias, AV Club The Dark Knight Rises
- As The Dark Knight Rises brings a close to Christopher Nolan’s staggeringly ambitious Batman trilogy, it’s worth remembering that director chose The Scarecrow as his first villain—not necessarily the most popular among the comic’s gallery of rogues, but the one who set the tone for entire series.
- (manner) In a staggering way; with a stagger
- He made his way staggeringly to the bar.
(degree) to a breathtaking degree