storyboard (plural storyboards)
- A series of drawings that lay out the sequence of scenes in a film or series, especially an animated one.
- The storyboard process helps promote brainstorming, highlights missing tasks, and allows the team to incorporate changes prior to traveling too far down a particular path. — By Cheryl A. Malloy & William Cooley, NASA & SAIC here
- Any sequence of drawings or diagrams which illustrate a sequence of events, e.g. in an accident or as a flowsheet for computer programming.
series of drawings for a film
any sequence of drawings
- To create and arrange storyboard drawings.
- Storyboarding allows students to work together as they generate ideas and eliminates the territorial defensiveness that often occurs when new ideas are suggested. — "Using Storyboarding to Determine components of Dellness for University Students" J Am Coll Health. 1996 Jan;44(4):180-3 Abstract
storyboard f (plural storyboards)