Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: stuffed-up
- blocked; stuffy; congested
- My nose is stuffed up because of my cold.
- (Britain) In a terrible state; messed up.
- 1999 The Binna Binna man by Meme McDonald, Boori Pryor
- In Binna Binna country you should watch where you go, even on a night when life is so stuffed up that nothing matters anymore.
- 2001 Terrorist Attacks in the United States (thread) in alt.html Sep 24 2001, 10:19 pm by David Venn-Brown.
- Australia is one stuffed up place geographically and that's why it has not been able to find its identity. 
- 2005 Getting It Right... Or Why the World Is So Monumentally Screwed: The Manipulation of History by Alexander Canduci (page vii)
- This book is an attempt to set the record straight about just why the modern world is so stuffed up. It looks at a certain number of modern realities, and examines the causes of their current predicaments.
- simple past tense and past participle of