Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
stunod (not comparable)
- Stupid or crazy; out of touch with reality; disagreeable
- That stunod customer thinks Trent was eyeing his secretary.
2000 Christmas, “Are you stunod?”, Primo, volume 1, number 2, page 27:
- If I was acting particularly spacey, my mother would ask, “Are you stunod?”
2000, Maria Laurino, Were You Always an Italian?: Ancestors and Other Icons of Italian America, W.W. Norton:
- “Do you understand me? Are you stunod?” my mother would say. Stunod. Someone who is out-of-it, spacey, not a practical person who knows that life is labor and that only the sturdy can get the job done.
- “The stunod commander, a German Commodore no less, decides that there's just too many ships in the Gulf, and he doesn't have the manpower to search everyone of them.”
stunod (plural stunods)
- (slang, pejorative) A stupid or crazy person.
- Which one of you stunods broke the powerwasher?