Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
stunod (not comparable)
- Stupid or crazy; out of touch with reality; disagreeable
- That stunod customer thinks Trent was eyeing his secretary.
- 2000 Christmas, “Are you stunod?”, Primo, volume 1, number 2, page 27:
- If I was acting particularly spacey, my mother would ask, “Are you stunod?”
- 2000, Maria Laurino, Were You Always an Italian?: Ancestors and Other Icons of Italian America, W.W. Norton:
- “Do you understand me? Are you stunod?” my mother would say. Stunod. Someone who is out-of-it, spacey, not a practical person who knows that life is labor and that only the sturdy can get the job done.
- 2010 August 3, Bob Fingerman, Pariah, Tor, ISBN 9780765326270, OL 24329806M:
- “The stunod commander, a German Commodore no less, decides that there's just too many ships in the Gulf, and he doesn't have the manpower to search everyone of them.”
stunod (plural stunods)
- (slang, pejorative) A stupid or crazy person.
- Which one of you stunods broke the powerwasher?
- 2002, Patricia MacDonald, Not Guilty, Pocket Books, OL 3956421M:
- “Hey, stunod,” Gina interjected angrily. “Help the lady.”
- 2010, Bob Fingerman, Pariah, Tor, ISBN 9780765326270, page 205:
- “Fuck me,” Eddie growled, cursing himself for the stunod that he was.
- 2011 February 15, Lou Scorziello, My Brother's Keeper, Xlibris, ISBN 9781456849023, LCCN 2011900209:
- That stunod never calls me unless I'm late with his tuition.