Jump to navigation Jump to search
superstrength (plural superstrengths)
- Remarkable strength, above and beyond that of normal human strength.
- 1987, Sprague, Ken, The Gold's Gym Book of Strength Training for Athletes, Berkley, →ISBN, OL 7502884M, page 347:
- Up to this point we have been concentrating on varying combinations of strength and endurance, but we will now turn to methods of developing either superstrength or superendurance with weights.
- Superhuman strength
- 2006 August 8, Lamb, Sharon; Brown, Lyn Mikel, Packaging Girlhood: Rescuing Our Daughters from Marketers' Schemes, New York: St. Martin's Press, →ISBN, OL 9771055M, page 96:
- They have the power to make things happen, see the future, and kill off bad guys, but they rarely have the superstrength of Superman, which would make them too unfeminine.