Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Present participle of swim.
- The action of the verb "to swim".
- the swimming of my head the day after heavy drinking
- The activity of moving oneself through water using one's arms and legs while buoyed up by the water, carried out by humans for amusement, exercise, sport or entertainment.
human activity of moving oneself through water
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.