Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
synonymous (not comparable)
- (construed with with, narrower sense) having an identical meaning
- (construed with with, broader sense) having a similar meaning
- (construed with with) of, or being a synonym
- (genetics, of a SNP) Such that both its forms yield the same sequenced protein.
having an identical meaning
having a similar meaning
of, or being a synonym
genetics: with both forms yielding the same protein
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.