Jump to navigation Jump to search
- targetted (UK)
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Having something aimed at it.
- The targeted objects include two military bases and an airfield.
- Aimed at something; focused.
- 2014, James Lambert, “A Much Tortured Expression: A New Look At `Hobson-Jobson'”, in International Journal of Lexicography, volume 27, number 1, page 55:
- The research data was collected by conducting targeted searches on a number of electronically available historical texts.
- Our targeted interventions are aimed at the students who need help the most.