See also: teeny weeny
- (colloquial, often childish or humorous) Very small; tiny; minuscule.
- 1855, Frank Forester, “The Wigwam in the Wilderness”, in W.C. Bryant et al, editor, Graham's American monthly magazine of literature, art, and fashion, volume 47, page 321:
- And she was allus a making teeny-weeny little night caps and flannel shirts...
- 1855, Which : the right, or the left?, page 500:
- "... Why, you were a little, teeny, weeny fellow then — the brightest and lovingest in all Enfield!"