Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that underwent reduplication, so their origin involved a repetition of roots or stems.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated pairs: English reduplicated coordinated pairs.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated quadruples: English reduplicated coordinated quadruples.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated quintuples: English reduplicated coordinated quintuples.
- Category:English reduplicated coordinated triples: English reduplicated coordinated triples.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "English reduplications"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 348 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- day in, day out
- dimber damber
- ding dong
- do not pass go, do not collect $200
- do not pass go, do not collect £200
- doggy woggy
- don't ask, don't tell, don't harass, don't pursue
- driver reviver
- duck, duck, goose
- fight fire with fire
- first come, first served
- first things first
- fishy wishy
- from time to time
- Fuzzy Wuzzy Angel
- hacky sack
- handy dandy
- he said, she said
- he say, she say
- hell's bells
- Herkimer Jerkimer
- hink pink
- holy moley
- home away from home
- hooly dooly
- hooty tooty
- Humpty Dumpty