Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: hanky panky
- Mischievous behaviour, dishonest or shady activity.
- I think there was some hanky-panky with the last election.
- Amorous behaviour, smooching, making out, necking, sexual intercourse or other sexual activity, especially if illicit.
- 1990, “Hanky Panky”, in I'm Breathless, performed by Madonna:
- I don't wanna cry / I just wanna hanky panky / Nothing like a good spanky
- 1997, “Barbie Girl”, in Aquarium, performed by Aqua:
- You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamor in pink / Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky
- A debaucherous act; a sexual act that is considered inappropriate.
mischievous behaviour, dishonest or shady activity
amorous behaviour, smooching, making out, necking, sexual intercourse or other sexual activity
a debaucherous act; a sexual act that is considered inappropriate
- ^ William Lindsay Gresham, Monster Midway, a book about circus life and side-shows (published by Victor Gollancz Ltd, London, 1954); some of the chapters in this book appeared as articles in the following magazines: Collier's Weekly, Life, Esquire, True, and The American Weekly. Reference copied from Hokkani boro.