Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: hanky panky
- Mischievous behaviour, dishonest or shady activity.
- I think there was some hanky-panky with the last election.
- Sexual intercourse or other sexual activity, especially if illicit.
- A debaucherous act; a sexual act that is considered inappropriate.
- (sexual behavior): See also Wikisaurus:copulation
- ^ William Lindsay Gresham, Monster Midway, a book about circus life and side-shows (published by Victor Gollancz Ltd, London, 1954); some of the chapters in this book appeared as articles in the following magazines: Collier's Weekly, Life, Esquire, True, and The American Weekly. Reference copied from Hokkani boro.