Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (chemistry) This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- Synonym: THEED
- 1961, Journal of the American Chemical Society (page 4955)
- The tubes were packed with tetrahydroxyethylethylenediamine-on-Chromosorb (THEED) and the effluent gas was led through a 1/8 in. stainless steel line […]
- 1978, Robert C. Eliot, Boiler fuel additives for pollution reduction and energy saving:
- Thus, the ethyleneamine may include such compounds as ethylenediamine, N-hydroxyethylethylenediamine, triethylenetetramine, tetraethylenepentamine, tetrahydroxyethylethylenediamine and N-dodecyl-diethylenetriamine.