Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One who thumps.
- (slang) A single-cylinder engine, especially four-stroke engines or those with large engine displacements.
- (uncountable) A drinking game wherein players must remember personal hand signs while being distracted by others banging on a table.
- (slang) Something big, such as a lie; a whopper.
- (UK, rail transport, slang) A kind of slam-door train introduced in the late 1950s.
- (US, military, slang) The Vietnam-era M79 grenade launcher (due to its distinctive report).