Jump to navigation Jump to search
thunderlight (plural thunderlights)
- (rare, nonstandard) Lightning; a bolt or flash of lightning.
- 1986, Association for the Development of Earthquake Prediction (Japan), Earthquake prediction research:
- A pillar of fire something like a thunderlight was seen for 30 minutes. No sound was accompanied.
- 1995, Stephen King, Insomnia:
- This powerful but disquieting thunderlight circled the tiny body with the idiot speed of the atmosphere surrounding a gas giant—Jupiter, say, or Saturn.