Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: timewaster
- Someone who wastes their own or others' time.
- I showed him round the property thinking he was a prospective buyer, but in fact he was just a time-waster.
- Something unproductive.
- Email was supposed to improve business efficiency, but all too often it turns out to be a time-waster.
- Something which passes the time that may or may not be seen positively.
- This puzzle book is a good time-waster when my train is late.
someone who wastes time