Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (video games) A release of a game on one platform, with releases on other platforms to occur only at a later date.
- 2008 July, “Xbox 360 Continues JRPG Dominance”, in GameAxis Unwired, page 8:
- This will make two JRPGs that have been produced for the Xbox 360, with Eternal Sonata already out and largely believed to be a timed exclusive, though no release dates have been announced for a PS3 version.
- 2014, Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition 2015, →ISBN, page 191:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider will also be a timed exclusive on Xbox One.
- 2016, Mike Diver, Indie Games: The Complete Introduction to Indie Gaming, →ISBN:
- That Dragon, Cancer was funded for multiplatform release, having initially been announced through Kickstarter as a timed exclusive for the Android-based Ouya.