Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: tul‧bok
- a small spot
- (grammar) A punctuation mark used to indicate the end of a sentence or an abbreviated part of a word; a full stop; a period
- A point used as a diacritical mark above or below various letters of the Latin script, as in Ȧ, Ạ, Ḅ, Ḃ, Ċ.
- (mathematics) a symbol used for separating the fractional part of a decimal number from the whole part, for indicating multiplication or a scalar product, or for various other purposes
- one of the two symbols used in Morse code
- anything small and like a speck comparatively; a small portion or specimen