Jump to navigation Jump to search
curly — see curly
twisty (plural twisties)
- Something that is twisty, such as a road
- 2007 March 18, Lawrence Ulrich, “There’s More Than Meets the Eye”, in New York Times:
- On lonely twisties in upstate New York, the driver of a Porsche Boxster S surely found my unshakable Mini anything but cute.
- A strand of hair twisted together in a braid-like fashion
- 2007 March 22, Randal C. Archibold, “I Have Taken on My Daughter’s Hair and Won”, in New York Times:
- I was introduced to the panorama of twisties, barrettes, hair and scalp conditioner (basically hair grease), brushes for every occasion and narrow- and wide-tooth combs.
- (graphical user interface) This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text