Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Having two legs or feet.
- (sports) Ambidextrous of the feet; having equal ability with either foot.
- Oct 20, 2010, Cameron Smith, Yahoo! Sports Blog, Two-footed Georgia placekicker creating quite a stir
- (soccer) Using both feet.
2011 October 22, Sam Sheringham, “Aston Villa 1 - 2 West Brom”, in BBC Sport:
- Villa full-back Alan Hutton was perhaps fortunate to stay on the field when his two-footed challenge on Shane Long went unpunished by referee Phil Dowd.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.