Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
feet pl (plural only)
- plural form of .
- Is it true what they say about guys with big feet?
- 1915, Mrs. Belloc Lowndes, The Lodger, chapter II:
- There was a neat hat-and-umbrella stand, and the stranger's weary feet fell soft on a good, serviceable dark-red drugget, which matched in colour the flock-paper on the walls.
1963, Margery Allingham, chapter 14, The China Governess:
- Just under the ceiling there were three lunette windows, heavily barred and blacked out in the normal way by centuries of grime. Their bases were on a level with the pavement outside, a narrow way which was several feet lower than the road behind the house.
- third-person singular present indicative of
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of