Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -uːθ
twoth (not comparable)
- (dialectal) second
- 1872, “Reminiscences of the Army”, in The Cape monthly magazine, volume 5, page 302:
- The colonel would then shout, "Twoty-twoth, form quarter distance column on the grenadier company."
- 1905, Joseph Wright, The English dialect grammar, page 269:
- In Dev. twoth is used for second, as the twenty-twoth of April.
- 1995, Christian Lükemeyer; Tobias G. Noll, “An Optimized Coefficient Update Processor for High-Throughput Adaptive Equalizers”, in CiteSeerX, Penn. State University, page PDF 2:
- The computation of êk*xk-j is reduced to a controlled twoth complementer at the expense of a reduced adaptation speed.