Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
typed (not comparable)
- (computing, of a variable, expression, or value) Having a specific data type.
- A typed variable can only store one kind of data.
- (computing, of a programming language) In which variables are typed.
- Scheme is a typed language.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Simple past tense and past participle of type.