Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Not aware or informed; lacking knowledge.
- I'm unaware of the answer to that question.
- Luckily, she was unaware that I'd spent the last five years in prison.
- 1989, Journal of contemporary psychotherapy, Volume 19
- The more unaware the self is of other selves, that is, the more complete the splits, the greater the degree of schizoid pathology.
- Not noticing; paying no heed; thoughtless; inattentive.
- (not aware or informed; lacking knowledge): clueless
- unawares adverb
not aware or informed