Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -iːtən
unbeaten (not comparable)
- not defeated
- Arsenal went 25 games unbeaten.
2011 September 27, Alistair Magowan, “Bayern Munich 2 - 0 Man City”, BBC Sport:
- That startling admission capped a miserable night for City as they arrived in Germany following an unbeaten start to the season.
- We walked across unbeaten grassland.
- Not beaten or whisked
- Fold in the unbeaten eggs.
- Tonight was the first night Abdul's wife was unbeaten.
- (cricket) not out
- He scored an unbeaten century.