Jump to navigation Jump to search
- continuous; continuing indefinitely without stopping
- 1841, William Johnstoun N. Neale, The naval surgeon, page 136:
- The unceasing fatigue of my daily walks to and from Clapham, with my various trudgings from one Doctor Humbug to another Doctor Whimsical, combined with the before-mentioned causes to affect my health.
- 1962 December, “Beyond the Channel: Switzerland: Federal Railways' progress”, in Modern Railways, page 416:
- To handle the unceasing traffic increase, immense sums of money are being expended in dealing with bottlenecks.