Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) Doubt; the condition of being uncertain or without conviction.
- 2012 April 9, Mandeep Sanghera, “Tottenham 1-2 Norwich”, in BBC Sport:
- After spending so much of the season looking upwards, the swashbuckling style and swagger of early season Spurs was replaced by uncertainty and frustration against a Norwich side who had the quality and verve to take advantage
- (countable) Something uncertain or ambiguous.
- (uncountable, mathematics) A parameter that measures the dispersion of a range of measured values.
doubt; the condition of being uncertain
Something uncertain or ambiguous
(mathematics) A parameter that measures the dispersion
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.