underhung (not comparable)
- hung or suspended from above
- (carpentry) Resting on a track at the bottom, instead of being suspended; said of a sliding door.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Forney to this entry?)
- Having the lower jaw projecting.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Ted Hughes to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.