Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Deprived of the opportunities and advantages of others, usually through no fault of one's own.
- 1996, “After the Smoke is Clear”, in Ironman, performed by Ghostface Killah:
- Underprivileged, grew up in a Stapleton house village / Where blood flood the water in streets like oil spillage
deprived of opportunities and advantages
underprivileged (plural underprivileged)
- A deprived person; deprived people (normally used as a plural).
- "underprivileged" in Raymond Williams, Keywords (revised), 1983, Fontana Press, page 324.