Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: under-served
- Underresourced; not having sufficient service.
- Many families who live paycheck-to-paycheck are currently underserved by the financial services industry.
- (medicine) Disadvantaged with regard to health services because of inability to pay, inability to access care, or other disparities for reasons of race, religion, language group or social status.
- Poorly served.
- 2021 February 24, Philip Haigh, “A shift from cars: Scotland's railways are friends of electric!”, in RAIL, number 925, page 31:
- It's too early to say precisely which corridors it will use, but TS notes a potential focus on underserved areas with poor connectivity - a need to improve access to the city centre, hospitals, colleges, employment centres, shopping centres and leisure facilities.
- simple past tense and past participle of
Not to be confused with undeserved.