Jump to navigation Jump to search
unemotional (comparative more unemotional, superlative most unemotional)
- Showing little or no feeling.
- an unemotional person
- Reasoned and objective, involving reason or intellect rather than feelings.
- 2007, Mark Whistler, Trade With Passion and Purpose, page 54:
- On a side note, I would like to also point out that when Mike was asked about what to do about a losing position, he replied that the trader must analyze the situation and make an unemotional decision.
- (showing little or no feeling): dispassionate; See: Thesaurus:alexithymic
- (showing little or no feeling): passionate
showing no or little emotion