Jump to navigation Jump to search
unfixed (not comparable)
- Not fixated or fixed; moving or changing freely
- 2008 November 28, Ariane Dimitrov et al., “Detection of GTP-Tubulin Conformation in Vivo Reveals a Role for GTP Remnants in Microtubule Rescue”, in Science, volume 322, number 5906:
- It was best to use unfixed cells permeabilized in the presence of glycerol and/or low taxol concentration to prevent microtubule depolymerization.
- (of a problem) Not fixed; not corrected.
- 2007, Ben Liblit, Cooperative Bug Isolation: Winning Thesis of the 2005 ACM Doctoral Competition:
- That bug had gone undiagnosed and unfixed for several months due in part to the difficulty of reproducing the problem […]
- 2016, Christopher Pizzino, Arresting Development: Comics at the Boundaries of Literature:
- There is no general, unfixed problem of exclusion as such, only specific instances with specific causes, which can or cannot be cured by specific means in this or that instance.
not firmly attached
- simple past tense and past participle of