un- + grab
ungrab (third-person singular simple present ungrabs, present participle ungrabbing, simple past and past participle ungrabbed)
- (transitive, computing) To release (a device) that was previously captured for exclusive use.
- 1989, Adrian Nye, Xlib reference manual for version 11 of the X Window System (page 482)
- This keycode maps to the specific key you want to ungrab.
- 1990, James Gettys, Robert W. Scheifler, Ron Newman, Xlib: C Language X Interface (X Version 11, Release 4) (page 115)
- To ungrab the pointer, use